JSK prides itself in providing a dynamic workplace environment geared towards professional development. We promote continuing education, community service and participation in social activities to help advance our in-house team of professionals. JSK endeavors to create career paths for its employees through mentoring, planning, and training opportunities.
JSK commits itself entirely to meeting our Client’s expectations. In order to accomplish our goal we focus on creating a positive working environment centered around continuous improvement and a focused team approach. Our service level depends on strong employee skills and a positive team attitude. We encourage you to join our team of quality professionals and advance your personal career with our company.
Please email your qualifications in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Openings (2):
1. CIVIL DESIGNER I
Lakeland based multidisciplined engineering firm offering a dynamic position in a growth-oriented environment. Position entails working with professional staff for design and development of municipal, commercial, and residential development projects.
Position requires basic technical skills to prepare concept and construction plans, conduct storm water and utility designs and help prepare permit application packages for a wide range of civil engineering projects. Team member must demonstrate an ability to manage production of multiple drawings and multiple projects at the same time.
Entry level position requires 0 to 2+ years of experience with civil engineering/site development projects. General qualifications include:
- Ability to design in AutoCAD Civil 3D design package.
- Ability to acquire working knowledge of Autocad and JSK Design Standards.
- Ability to set up and manage printing/plotting settings.
- Willingness to mentor and teach others.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, good communication, team player, selfstarter.
We offer a full benefit package including: incentive based bonuses, comprehensive medical and vision coverage, employer paid retirement contributions, generous personal leave and holiday schedule, and life insurance.
Interested applicants should submit resume to email@example.com, Human Resource 5904 Hillside Heights, Lakeland, FL 33812
2. SENIOR CIVIL DESIGNER
Position entails working with professional staff for design and development of municipal, commercial and residential development projects.
- Independently perform grading and design function to create plan sets for construction projects under broad direction from Project Engineer and/or Principal Engineer.
- Assist in the direction of plans preparation by other CADD Designers to facilitate plans preparation and production by in house design staff. This includes site grading, drainage system design, utility layouts, etc.
- Work together with JSK team to focus on continual improvement of in-house plans preparation guidelines to ensure quality control and assurance. Specifically help establish AutoCAD Civil 3D standards.
- Develop knowledge of current Client list and general scope of services related to active projects.
- Help develop and foster professional work place environment as well as public perception for JSK employees and Clients.
Position requires extensive experience in civil design using AutoCAD Civil 3D. Requires 5+ years of experience with civil engineering/site development projects.